
V.A. - "Goodbye Cruel World" Compilation Tape (Bat Guano Productions BGP-003)
The 3rd installment of the "fuck this world" series that I put out.
SIDE UNO:
The Automatics - Snailboy
The Automatics - Drippy The Fly
The Secretions - Love Of My life
The Secretions - Alien Girl
The Secretions - Skulls
Milhouse SMF - Rippoff
Milhouse SMF - Kill The White Man
Milhouse SMF - I Want Head
Milhouse SMF - Emo-Centric
Milhouse SMF - I'm Sick Of You
Milhouse SMF - I'm So Hardcore
The Hypnomen - Music To Pack Cigarettes By
The Hypnomen - Sukiyaki
The Love Pigs - Let It Go
The Love Pigs - I Can't Give You Anything (But My Love)
Mynock - Drinkin' On An Empty Stomach
Mynock - Dagobah System
Mynock - Games 4 F.U.N.
Nar - That's What I Want
Nar - Everyday
Lizards - I'm Ready To shit
Lizards - Empty Lizard Stain
Lizards - Spank Me Riot Grrl!
The Bananas - Indensity
The Bananas - Feel Better
SIDE DOOSE:
The Riff Randals - Never Be The Girl Who Gets The Boy
The Riff Randals - Bologna
The Riff Randals - All Girl Band (No Shirt Version Mix)
The Riff Randals - Oi Soy!
Pocket Change - Home
Pocket Change - The Party
The Knockoffs - I Want A Monkey
The Knockoffs - Brand New Day
The Knockoffs - Borstal Breakout
Christ On Welfare: The Second Coming - Check Your Butthole
Christ On Welfare: The Second Coming - Christ On Welfare
Christ On Welfare: The Second Coming - Killa Kop For Kryst
Christ On Welfare: The Second Coming - The Joke's On You
Christ On Welfare: The Second Coming - Kill The Green Guy
Christ On Welfare: The Second Coming - Red Devil
Christ On Welfare: The Second Coming - Zombies
Christ On Welfare: The Second Coming - Game Over
The Decibels - The First Time
The Decibels - Hey Little Girl
The Sea Pigs - Hocus Pocus/Fairies Wear Boots/Mob Rules ('Puke' Mix - Live)
The Sea Pigs - Heroin (Live)
The Sea Pigs - Swamp (Live)
The Sea Pigs - Jackson (Live)
The Sea Pigs - Babe (Live)
It was too hard to seperate all the tracks and soundbites so I left the tape sides intact as one file.
ENJOY!!!
SIDE UNO:
BAH 1
SIDE DOOSE:
BAH 2
No comments:
Post a Comment