
V.A. - "Concrete World" Compilation Tape
(Bat Guano Productions BGP-002)
The 2rd installment of the "fuck this world" series that I put out.
SIDE UNO:
The Knockoffs - Gotta Black Eye
The Knockoffs - She's Not Out There
Elmer - I Need A Mom (Live)
Elmer - Hangover Of Love (Live)
Elmer - Let's Get Into A Fistfight
The Bananas - I Gotta Be Me
The Bananas - I'm A Banana
Moist - We Don't Wanna Fight
Moist - Lollipop
Los Huevos - Bike Thief
Los Huevos - Work (Live)
Nar - Closing Time
Nar - Piece Of Coal (Live)
Horny Mormons - Discombobulated (Live)
Horny Mormons - Stinky Luann (Live)
Horny Mormons - Jack Rabbit (Live)
Captain 9's And The Knickerbocker Trio - Hubba Hubba
Captain 9's And The Knickerbocker Trio - Hey Hey Shirley
Pounded Clown - Frog Party
Pounded Clown - Torture Me
Successpool - Why? (Live)
SIDE DOS:
Qore - Drew Barrymore (Live)
Qore - Phosphorescent Monster (Live)
Gun - Engine No. 9 (Live)
Gun - ABS Jacket
Schlong -Mnot Mnot (Live)
Schlong - Facts Of Life (Live)
Schlong - Rainy Days And Mondays (Live)
Schlong - Dirty Work (Live)
Lizards - Lizard Chase
Lizards - Aliens In Our Midst
The Sea Pigs - Drive (Live)
The Sea Pigs - I Hate Cats (Live)
Born Extinct - Hippy Thing
Born Extinct - How To Fight
The Yahmos - T.V. Mind
The Yahmos - B Cool (Cooler Mix)
Click the BAH's to download the music.
SIDE UNO:
BAH 1
SIDE DOS:
BAH 2
No comments:
Post a Comment